Code of Conduct
Green Dealflow © Version February 2016
To heighten the reliability, ensure efficiency, avoid unnecessary use of timely resources and ensure and maintain the Green Dealflow© online marketplace (hereinafter referred to as the “Marketplace”) as the most relevant, informative and attractive online platform to sell and acquire renewable energy projects, the following Code of Conduct shall be observed at all times.
Any user of and membership to the Marketplace (hereinafter referred to as the “Member”) shall at all times:
- As potential buyer to contact potential sellers only upon a serious, actual and honest intent and realistic ability, e.g. financial means, to acquire a renewable energy project, and for such purposes only.
- As potential seller to add renewable energy projects to the Marketplace with unconditional title to and serious, actual and honest intent and realistic ability to sell such project and at all times ensure accuracy, reliability and completeness of any information added to the Marketplace.
- As broker or other intermediate always access and act in relation to the Marketplace on the basis of a documented, explicit and specific buyer- or seller side mandate directly from the relevant seller or buyer.
- Not access the Marketplace using false, inaccurate or misleading information, subscribe to the Marketplace in another person’s or a false name or access the Marketplace on behalf of other persons, who are not qualified for or previously blocked from the Marketplace.
- Not use any information obtained on the Marketplace for unintended purposes or to publish, transmit or disclose such information to third parties without the explicit prior approval of the relevant party and/or Green Dealflow©. Any use of information obtained from the Marketplace for the purpose of selling or attempting to sell products or services shall be considered misuse of information.
- Conduct any act or omission intentionally causing damage to Green Dealflow©’s or a third party’s reputation and credit, or hindering the business activities on the Marketplace, of Green Dealflow©, another user of the Marketplace or a third party.
- Always act in a professional and business-like manner in accordance with generally accepted business customs and habits, not act in a manner in relation to the Marketplace, Green Dealflow© or any Member of the Marketplace that is defamatory, trade libelous, threatening or harassing and respect fellow Members of the Marketplace, and not conduct business or use the Marketplace in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to Green Dealflow©, other Members of the Marketplace or third parties.
A Member shall immediately inform Green Dealflow© of any violation or suspicion of a violation of this Code of Conduct by a Member.
Any violation of this Code of Conduct shall be deemed a violation of the terms and conditions of the Marketplace and will result in the immediate and permanent blocking and dismissal from the Marketplace and possible liability for any damages following from such violation.
A Member shall at all times promptly upon request from Green Dealflow© cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of identity or documents to support any information provided to Green Dealflow© or added to the Marketplace.